2019年1月13日 星期日

工具授權英文範本

最近有機會寫信給國外學者請教問卷授權
請學長改過後應該定稿
未來要寫信給不同研究者時的範本


Dear Dr. 學者大名: 

Greetings from Taipei!

I am a doctoral student from the  ,系所、學校 .
I'm working on a research project: 論文題目或計畫名稱 in Taiwan, which is supervised by 指導老師名字 (信箱), the director of my institute.

After a review work, I found the 工具名稱 is a favorable scale to measure the 測量面向 for 測量對象.
I would like to have your permission to use the 工具名稱 questionnaire to measure the 測量面向  for 測量對象 in Taiwan in the above project. 

It would  use and print your survey under the following conditions:
·   I will use the surveys only for this program and will not sell or use it with any compensated or curriculum development activities.
·   I will include the copyright statement on all copies of the instrument.
·   I will send a copy of my completed research study to your attention upon completion of the study.

If these terms and conditions are acceptable, please kindly reply to me via e-mail: 自己的信箱

Thank you very much and I look forward to your response!

Sincerely,

名字
職稱
單位
學校

沒有留言:

張貼留言

工具授權英文範本

最近有機會寫信給國外學者請教問卷授權 請學長改過後應該定稿 未來要寫信給不同研究者時的範本 Dear Dr. 學者大名 :  Greetings from Taipei! I am a doctoral student from the  ,...